I have always tried to be a "wise" shopper - looking for the best prices; quality vs quantity; namebrand vs store brand; clipping and using coupons, etc. It seems even more difficult these days when trying to make each dollar go as far as possible. WalMart has been my "grocery store" of choice for several years now. But recently I have strayed away to the enticements of Publix. You know - Buy One Get One Free!!. How great is that!!! And then there is the Mystery 1 cent item. Today I got 5 lbs of sugar for one penny!! I am attracted to the cleanliness of the store, variety of items, helpfulness of employees, BUT Publix regular prices are just so much higher than WM! If Publix would start selling everything BOGOF that would be amazing!
Any thoughts/comments from you guys out in cyberspace?
Happy 15th Anniversary to an AMAZING couple ;)
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment