K and her friend L attended Theatre Camp this week and had a ball. K was quite sad that it had to end. But end it did . . . with a fantastic production on Friday afternoon. It was great: full of funny skits, songs and choreographed numbers. She had lots of lines to learn plus song lyrics and dance steps. I wish you all could have seen and heard it.
K in a skit about school with other "campers."I'm so glad that I was able to be there. K is really in her element when she is on a stage. She is a natural performer. The way things are going now, I would not be surprised that in a few years everyone will be able to see her on stage one day. BROADWAY . . . here she comes!!

1 comment:
I wouldn't doubt it! I bet it was a blast! Too bad you don't have a video of K singing.
Post a Comment