Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blogging "offline" for now

Our home internet has been "down" since the 4th. Apparently, upgrading to Internet Explorer 8 was not a wise decision on my part. I have had international assistance from customer service tekkies from India and Canada, but to no avail. As I blog [during my lunch break at work], someone is restoring my computer, and, hopefully, my internet. It should be ready sometime tomorrow and I should be back "online" tomorrow night!!! I hope that I haven't missed anything important over the past 10 days!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Uh oh...I installed IE8 also & wish I hadn't. I use Firefox mainly though. It's WAY better. I've missed you!

Jenni said...

I cancelled the install halfway through because I read one of the files it was installing and it messed up my system big time - glad I am married to a computer tech who had me back up and running quickly!