Yes. I know that I haven't posted in over two weeks. But I have been VERY busy. Let me count the ways . . . we completed VBS week. It was exciting, fun, exhausting, musical, energizing, joyful, and inspiring. Sorry that you missed it!
I have been helping out my daughter while she recovered from some leg surgery.
Lil Man in his "big boy bed"
Too tired to walk any farther, he is resting.
Dan began back treatments again [the ones that really made his back better four years ago]. There will be 20 treatments over the next few weeks.
My SIL, neice and two grandnephews drove from Kansas to attend a baby shower in Huntsville for the upcoming arrival of my grandniece [who sadly lives in Dallas - too far away]. Yesterday, we had a great visit at Dana's and then at Bridgestreet.
Today was the shower in New Market, and it was wonderful! I don't think that I have ever been to a baby shower on the 4th of July, but I would highly recommend it. Great fun!
I'm sure that I am missing other events since my last post. Oh, yes, my VBS kids performed at church the Sunday after VBS and then last Sunday they performed again at a potluck dinner. Great fun. Bad on my knees though.
Tonight I am chillin' and watching fireworks on TV. Cooler and more comfortable than in person. Happy 4th to you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment