Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?

It's an expression we use all the time, but seems most appropriate at this particular time. Our daughter just celebrated her birthday last Sunday, just two days after her oldest turned eleven! I took this picture of her "branch" of our family tree. What a blessing she has been for all these ?? years! She has grown up to be an amazing woman - loving, caring, nuturing, talented, gifted, hilarious, tireless, determined, and committed to being the best wife and mother possible. She has always been the best daughter!! Much love from her proud parents.

2 comments:

danakat said...

Thanks, Mom! I've never had a post about me before. And I can't imagine one could ever mean more. If I have made you proud, it's only because of watching you set the standard. Love you.

Julie said...

What a great family pic! It is crazy how fast time seems to fly...