
The Book Fair was going strong at B and K's school this week. So Thursday was designated "Have Lunch with Someone Grand" and I was nominated. And being so honored, how could I refuse? Thus, I had lunch with B at 11:30 and K at 12:15 AND visited the book fair twice! Here is B selecting her books. She told me today that she read both of them that very night! I appreciate her tolerating her Goppie taking her picture with witnesses all around. Thanks, B.

Here I am with K at the special lunch table when you are entertaining guests. We had a great time - eating and talking. Then we visited the book fair to look for just the right purchase with the allocated monies. I'll definitely have to do this again during the school year. It won't be too much longer that they will still want to be seen with a grandparent! Thanks, K.

Then today we stopped off at their house after our weekly visit to Dan's chiropractor. Because of accomplishing a very special task, Lil Man had been promised a surprise. So here is Lil Man - the proud possessor of a new lunch bag. He was so excited to get his surprise. Can you tell?
The girls will be spending the night with me and Poppa Saturday, so off I go to get some work done around the house. Better enjoy these special times while we can.
1 comment:
How special that you were chosen by both girls! I think you're "Grand" too. :)
Sounds like a great day & how fun they will stay with you tonight!
Give Uncle Dan my love!
Post a Comment