Monday, February 15, 2010

Just Catching Up

Our granddaughters have caught a "bug"!  No, not the flu or a stomach virus.  They have been bitten by the Acting Bug.  Last week K was the lead - Alice - in the College Street Players production of Alice in Wonderland.  She was amazing!  And this was just her second play.
 
On opening night with her bouquet of roses.

B decided after last year's production when K was a lamb in Charlotte's Web, that she wanted to join the fun.  So she was the 10 of Clubs and did a great job [however she really did catch a bad bug during the production and missed two performances]

B with her opening night roses.

We were so proud of our girls!  Can't wait to see the next production!

Today I am home from work.  Calhoun was closed because of the weather.  We were supposed to receive 2-4 inches of snow, but I think it is more like 1 inch.  And, of course, I had to go outside to officially document how the snow can make all the normal objects around us look so beautiful.  I will close with some of my favorite pictures from this morning's snow.
 
  
  
  
  

Warm wishes to all who read this post.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm still sad that I couldn't see the show. I bet the girls were WONDERFUL!

Glad you got a day off! I can't believe ya'll got more snow! How's my favorite uncle doing??

Anonymous said...

Been there done that, and I got the T-Shirts too - now it is your turn to act.

The girls look beautiful - and I know they were great.

Jim