Sunday, November 21, 2010

Password? What password?

How do you know it has been a really long time since you last posted to your blog?  When you can't remember your password!!!  How sad is that??

It's not that I have been in hibernation for the past few months.  I have just been BUSY.  But I decided that with the holidays fast approaching, I needed to get back in the swing of blogging.  And that is when I hit a snag.  I couldn't log in to my blog account.

I'm glad I didn't wait until a really important, urgent post to make the discovery.  So I am considering this a "practice" post - just to get back into the rhythm. I'll be picking up Mom this week and bringing her to North Alabama for the Thanksgiving holidays.  Stay tuned.




   

1 comment:

Julie said...

Is that why you were calling me? LOL! I was on the other line with Grandmom. Glad you remembered! Hope all is well with you guys. Love you!