To all of my relatives and friends who actually get measurable snowfall, please excuse our Alabama excitement over less than one inch. Sometime between 5 and 7 a.m. this morning, we finally received a little snow. It had been predicted that we might get 1-3 inches . . . obviously not true. However, those of us who long for a really "good" snow were temporarily appeased with what we got. I hope that you enjoy my meager attempt to capture the moment:
Snow on our neighbor's yard.
A poor little lost robin [under the back of the car] that couldn't decide where to go.
The snow only stayed a couple of hours before it melted, but it was nice while it lasted. I'm not giving up on getting a really big snow - one of the largest snow falls we've had in Alabama was in March.

2 comments:
Aw...how cool! I know it's exciting for you guys. We had almost 4 inches...I do not share in your excitement of snow. :(
I am glad you loved what we got! i am not a huge snow fan, but love it when there are people who enjoy! :)
Post a Comment