ME!! There was a contest in our local paper last week and I decided to enter. It was to be a series of special articles in each paper from Sunday through Wednesday. Each day's section would include stories from veterans of WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and Desert Storm. To win the contest you had to read the special section each day and answer the questions on the entry form. Three winners would be selected from the entries with correct answers. Sounded like fun to me!! So I diligently read each paper, found all the correct answers, mailed in my entry and waited. I was called at work today to let me know that I was one of the three winners! They wanted to know if I could get away from work and meet with the other winners for a picture that will be in Wednesday's paper. I told them that I thought [just try to stop me] I could work that out. So Friday I will be presented with a check. I won $100!!
I always knew that my love of reading would pay off.
Happy 15th Anniversary to an AMAZING couple ;)
14 years ago

3 comments:
Woo-hoo! Did you dance? You always have to do a victory dance when there is money involved! ha ha! Oh and there always has to be someone there to take the pic of it! ;)
Wow! Way to go!!
You sure have been racking up the money lately. I think I'm jealous. And not in a productive way either. ;)
Post a Comment