Thursday, March 19, 2009

Relaxing Thursday

Don't tell anyone, but I didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning!! Had a great unstructured day. Tried a new "boxed mix" cranberry bread. One of the variations listed on the box was with orange juice instead of water. So I visited my "local" grocery source - my neighbors, and they had just enough OJ. The orange/cranberry bread was delicious [I've got to find some more boxes] and I shared some with the OJ donators. Let's see . . . I read the paper, straightened up the house a little and did some laundry. Then I remembered an ad in the paper about buying silver. Since my gold sale went so well, I thought it was worth a try. After searching high and low for silver around the house, I took my meager selections downtown with great optimism. I was not surprised to discover I had some silver-plated items among my treasure. Bottom line . . . I left with $25 more than I went in with.
Can't wait to see what Friday holds.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you had a relaxing day & made $25!! Sounds like a good day to me!!

Anonymous said...

happy to see you having a good time at moms. Keep up the good work on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day to me! :) Who wouldn't want some great relax time AND make $25! :)

B said...

$25!! Im broke!!!