Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday Post or "To T-Town and Back"

Basically, we had a good trip to T-town, if you overlook the fact that Dana was very sick and felt awful all day. It was good to see my "big sis" and her husband who had come all the way from Springfield, MO to visit with Mom. Two years passed by so quickly! We had a great time just talking, laughing and catching up on our respective families. Getting together is the best!! Knowing that you'll want to see a couple of pictures, here they are:
Me and Daryl - I think that I might be a little taller!
A lively group!
While we were at Mom's, I got an important call from the nurse. She wanted to let me know that my CT-scan was good - no sign of problems. Even when you feel like everything is okay, it still is great to hear that from the test results!! I am tired now, so I am going to bed and will not have to set the alarm for the next three days. Yeah!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

What great pics! I wish that I was there! It looks like everyone had fun...well I guess except for Dana. Poor thing.

So glad to hear about CT scan! Enjoy your next few relaxing days!!

Anonymous said...

What fun to see family! Glad to hear the results of the CT scan! I am sure that is a relief for everyone!

B said...

I think you're a bit taller than her too!