It was a great weekend! The munchkins and I had a wonderful time as expected. I just had forgotten how tired I would be by Sunday evening. Saturday afternoon was the annual Easter Egg Hunt at our church and I knew that the girls would have a good time. Not so sure about little man. Now that I think about it, this was the first time I had all three at an event by myself. The biggest surprise was little man's reaction to the Easter Bunny. I wish you could have been there to see his face when they first met. Little man fell in love at first sight. He kept going up to him for another hug and to pet him. It was so darn sweet. Let me show you . . .

Miss K also enjoyed meeting Mr. Bunny. Don't they make a cute couple?

Miss B's assignment was to help little man with the egg hunt and then to assist in dividing up the loot. She did a great job!
After the egg hunt, there was an egg roll. I thought that was something eaten at a Chinese restaurant, but it turned out to be a fun game for all the kids. See . . .

It didn't take them long to figure out how to get the eggs [hard boiled, thank goodness] from the start to the finish line. Let me say that the eggs often times did not survive the trip; however, a good time was had by all. It was a great afternoon and I didn't even mention the hot dogs and easter cookies. I can't resist showing one more bunny picture

See what I mean. After this, we headed back to our house to share our fun with the rest of the family. The girls came prepared for a sleepover, while little man took his mommy back home.
Sunday morning the girls and I went to church. Then we came home to change clothes before heading to the local park for some exercise and fresh air. Here are a few pictures of the girls - I don't think any descriptions are required.


In summary, it was an energetic, enthusiastic, fun-filled weekend. Maybe I'll be ready for one again soon . . . just give me a couple of months to rest.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I loved the great weather!
Are you totally rested now?
Post a Comment