Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Little" Brother

Happy Birthday, Jim! Hope you have a great day! Can't imagine life without you [especially since I was only 17 months old when you were born], but I wouldn't want to. Thanks for being such a great little brother and for always being there for me throughout the years. And thank you for my wonderful sister-in-law, nephew and niece [that would be my favorite niece, as duly noted by Julie!]. See you during the Thanksgiving holidays in T-town. [Did you hear that the Iron Bowl will be the Friday after Thanksgiving this year? Rooollll Tide!!!]

3 comments:

Julie said...

Aw...love the post & pics! You forgot to say thank you for my "favorite" niece. I'm sure that was a typo & you'll go back & edit the post. LOL! Have a wonderful Easter weekend! Love you guys!!

Julie said...

Thanks for correcting it. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the memories - most are good - some are great,and others shall be forgiven.

Blog looks great and so do the pictures.

Love - your ever loving brother.