Friday, April 17, 2009

Is Anyone Out There?

I admit it. I need to be confirmed and acknowledged. It is sad, but true. Although I don't mind writing for my own self gratification, I prefer to think that there are "others" out there in the great, enormous blogosphere who are dropping by to visit a minute and read my thoughts[no matter how pitiful or self-centered] I have to share. So . . . are you out there?

4 comments:

Julie said...

LOL! You see how I felt with my blog? Unless people leave comments you have no idea that they're even reading. Well my favorite aunt...I'm always reading your blog! :)

Natalie said...

I am new to blogging and found your blog from Dana's. I think you know me, Dana's friend, Nat. It's fun to look through your posts and see what a special role you play in B, K, and C's lives. They are lucky to have such an awesome "goppie"!

danakat said...

Here's another validation, you needy thing.

I read your blog. I love your blog. You are funny and witty and pithy and look at least 10 years younger than your real age and you have the most beautiful grandchildren ever...not to mention your daughter. I mean, wow. Don't get me started.

Okay. Feel better?

Bro Jim said...

Ok, I'm here - you're there and the blog tells all.

good job.

no extra pay.