This was a special week. I got to "baby sit" two nights for B and Little Man while their mommy took K for play practice. They don't require much "sitting" these days. Just cook a little something for supper and the rest of the time they are busy doing their own thing. B either has her head in a book or is doing something on the computer. Little man still requires our traditional walk around the neighborhood and a brief stop at "our" bench. I thought that I would share a few pictures . . . 'cause that's what Goppies do!
Little Man "hiding" under the table.
Sitting on "our" bench.
Taking a break.
B - our beautiful first grandchild!

Our sweet granddog - Sasha.
B loves animals and hopes to have her own dog soon.
Our talented K back from play practice.
We are very blessed to have such wonderful, beautiful, talented grandchildren and to live close enough to be a part of their lives on a regular basis. Life is good.
3 comments:
And we are equally, if not more so, blessed to have such phenomenal Goppies and Papas.
Thanks for helping out tonight! I know you were wiped, but it was great for K to have some time with just mommy and daddy.
Love the pictures. Lil man looks big to ME and I see him everyday.
Aw...great pics! So glad you got some Goppie-time in!
I am sure they LOVE their Goppy-time as well! We are going to have to coordinate a visit when y'all are here so you can meet baby Laney!
Post a Comment