Friday night Dan, Daniel and I had a sleepover with the grandkids and granddogs. That gave Dana and Steve some free time to get away for a few hours of rest and relaxation - something they definitely deserved. We had a great time with B, K and Little Man. It was nothing spectacular, just some good quality time together. "Pictures?" you ask. Why, of course.
B with Bailey
K with Sasha
Little Man on his trikeI hope that you all had a great weekend!
2 comments:
I'm not so sure that we deserved such a generous weekend from my ever-giving family...but we took it and definitely enjoyed it. Thank you again!!
And we'll be glad to babysit Daniel anytime you and Daddy want to get away. ;)
And I love the pictures! It's been too long since I took some good ones.
i saw youur older posts and i think they should hatch in a few weeks. i need to know what the mother bird looks like. call me!
Post a Comment