Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Can Almost Taste It

I know that I am being extremely premature about enjoying the tastes from my vegetable row, but I can't help it! Just watching the plants grow is so amazing. If you could see my veggie row, you would see the green bean plants growing taller. You would also see tiny tomatoes and blooms on the tomato plants! I never grow tired of watching God's creation. And even though it will still be several weeks before we can actually eat tomatoes and green beans, I am loving watching it grow every day. By now I know that you want to take a little peek . . . so here it is.

"Rattlesnake" beans - in case you don't recognize them.

Tomato plants already in cages.

Even though I have watched many gardens grow and enjoyed the harvest from them over the years, I still never grow tired of this miracle of growth and the blessed bounty which He provides. Happy Springtime to one and all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

Wow they look amazing and I'd be drooling already too!