Wednesday, July 29, 2009

5 Months Til Christmas!!

No. No. I'm not thinking about decorating and shopping yet. That will come soon enough. What I am thinking about is the Children's Christmas program at church. It is usually the first Sunday night in December . . . and since Sunday will be the first Sunday in August . . . I only have 4 months to get ready!!! I'm already thinking about what the preschoolers might sing AND wondering if I will find just the right musical for the older elementary kids. Actually . . . no one has asked me to direct the program again this year. BUT I have done it the last three years, so I guess I am guilty of assuming. And that is dangerous. So, maybe, I better confirm that my services are needed this year. HOWEVER, in the meantime, I will be searching online for the perfect songs. Ah-h-h . . . the perfect combination - music and children. I love them both!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I could see the Christmas program. Trevor & I enjoyed hearing some of the songs last Thanksgiving. I'll be looking forward to hearing them again this year!

Julie said...

Oh! Don't forget to change the link for my blog on your blog! :)