Hi, my name is Sandra and I have Blogger's Block. Thank you for this therapeutic opportunity to openly admit this problem. It is shameful, I know, but I don't seem to have anything to blog about! At least nothing that I want to archive in published form. In lieu of an interesting, historical, laughable, pictorial, inspiring or educational post, I will simply tell you that I am very busy at work, Dan is not feeling well at all, and my garden has about fizzled out. Thank you for listening. I think I feel better already.
2 comments:
I am sorry your husband isn't feeling and that your garden fizzled. It looks like you had something to say despite the blogger's block! :)
It's nice to hear ya in the blogging world!
I guess I have the opposite problem. I seem to have too much to post about and not enough readers to keep up with them! Oh well.
I'm SO sorry to hear that Uncle Dan isn't feeling well. I will be praying for him. Give him my love!!
Sorry about the garden. If it makes you feel better...if I had a garden it wouldn't have lasted a week. :)
Post a Comment