Friday, August 21, 2009

Trying to do better

Lil Man with his backpack. That's our little preschooler!

After Dan's back treatment today, we stopped by to see the kids and hear about their second week at school. Poppa just loves being surrounded by our munchkins.

Did you notice K's new glasses? Doesn't she look cuter than ever? In case you can't tell, the frames are purple.

Here are Poppa and his oldest munchkin enjoying some conversation time. B is telling Poppa all about what she will be doing as a member of the Character Council at school.

Where has our little toddler gone? Seems as though she grew up over night!!

Lil Man is helping Poppa get into the house. He is quite the little helper and enjoyed his first week of preschool. I had a really cute picture of him with his backpack, but I just erased it!! Now I will put it at the top.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great pics! I love K's new glasses...purple - a girl after my own heart. :)