I know that it isn't a great picture, but maybe you can see that some are sheep and some are shepherds. Too cute! Sorry that you missed it. You would have loved it!
Now I want to back up a few days to our Thanksgiving trip to Mom's in Tuscaloosa. That is the one time of year when my family gets together. My brother and his crew come over from Kansas and Texas. And this year we had a new member to welcome - Marley Marie.
Here is Mom, my nephew Jay and sweet, little Marley [2 months old].
Okay, let me explain. Getting to finally meet our little grandniece was great. She is precious. BUT . . . it was the also the day of the Alabama-Auburn game. Mom has a small TV in the den, so Steve and Dana brought their new TV [much bigger] so we could witness the game in all its glory. This is Steve, Dana and Daniel setting up the TV on Mom's dryer! What a game. It was the first time in years [if ever] that so many of us were together to cheer on the TIDE. The noise level in the den was in the dangerous range. And no matter where you live, you probably heard us when they made that last touchdown. Roll Tide Roll
Here are a few more pictures of everyone from our Thanksgiving visit. We had a wonderful time. You can't go wrong when you combine family, food and football!
Little cousins working on some project.
B and Fred just talking.
Mom, SIL, nieces, Tyler and Marley
Proud grandparents
Dan telling Marley that he married her mommy and daddy.
I only had one picture of me and it was taken by Lil Man - so I'm not sharing that one. Just take my word that I was there and had an extra special Thanksgiving. Counting down to next year!!

1 comment:
Great pics! And yes, it was a blast! I ditto all that was said. :)
I have a picture of you. :) It's on my Shutterfly site along with the other 155 other pics that I took. LOL!
Glad the music program went well! Love you! It was so great seeing you guys!!
Post a Comment