I know. It's beautiful - sage green and dark brown. Hope that this set lasts 10 years also.
On another note . . . I "watched" the munchkins this afternoon/evening so Dana and Steve could go to a movie. Of course, B and K really don't need watching anymore. B was on the laptop almost all the time and K was in her room watching TV and singing. So Lil Man and I were left to our own resources. We read books and played with his toy cooking set and microwave for awhile. Then we just talked while we watched some of his favorite shows on TV. I told him that I would be going back to work Monday. He wanted to know why. So I explained that I worked to make money. He thought that was great. "Go to work and make money to buy two things, Goppie. Then you can buy a Wonderpets phone and a gorilla!" [these were toys we had seen at Wal Mart when we were shopping together one day]. I told him that I would think about that. While we were talking he sounded congested, so I said "You sound like your head is stopped up." He said, "No, just my nose." Silly me. It is always an educational experience when speaking with Lil Man.

3 comments:
He's so cute! That was funny. LOVE the new bedding! Looks great! I need some too...ours is all torn up. I think ours lasted a year. :( That's what you get when you buy a patchwork style comforter with beading & your 2 year old sleeps in your bed.
Ooh, the bedding looks nice Goppie! And if you stsay around Carter long enough, your right, it's a learning experience. XD
That C sure is a cutie - he keeps me in stitches at church! LOVE the new bedding! I have been looking for a new set for almost a year now but nothing has quite said ME, ME, MEEEEEE yet!
Post a Comment