Okay, I have to admit that compared to the rest of the country our pittance of snow in Alabama is rather pitiful. It started snowing here Thursday morning and we have had flurries off and on ever since then. The college closed early Thursday, so everyone could get home safely [several portions of the main interstate system around here had begun to close]. We were told to not come back to work until Monday morning!! Yeah!!! The worst part of the weather has been the COLD temperatures. The wind chill has made it to "0". Now that is cold for anywhere [not just Alabama]. I didn't take any pictures until today, so much of the snow had blown away.
We probably had about one-half inch of snow.
All the poor birdies can do is go ice skating!
No sun shines on the front of our house and driveway - still very icy!
It was great to watch the BIG GAME Thursday night. I was so proud of the whole team. I never doubted that Alabama would win. So today, I braved the cold and went shopping for appropriate apparel. They have so many shirts and caps and STUFF to select from, but I knew that I wanted the official cap and shirt that the team wore at the end of the game.
Official Championship Cap [he's happier than he looks!]
Official Locker Room Shirt
This is a long sleeve shirt [I needed this, too!]
Hope that wherever you are you are warm, cozy and enjoying your weekend. ROLL TIDE ROLL
2 comments:
Love the Bama gear! I need some. I think we've all seen enough snow & had enough cold weather for another year. Can you tell I'm losing my mind? :) Two weeks confined in a small house with two restless little boys will do that to a person...
Roll Tife all the way! I need some Bama gear too...I'll have to talk Mom into getting me some.
Post a Comment