Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lil Man Can't Grow Too Big

Yesterday I stayed with the munchkins so Dana and Steve could go to a movie.  As always, the girls did their own thing and Lil Man and I entertained each other.  Once it got dark outside Lil Man insisted it was time to go to bed.  I told him that it wasn't bed time yet, but he wanted to be in bed and surprise Mommy when she got home.  He asked me to pick him up and carry him to bed.  I told him that he was getting too big for me to pick up, but if he would stand on the couch, then I could pick him up easier.  So, as I was carrying him to the bedroom, I was telling him that he was growing so big and that soon I would have to stop picking him up.  He said, "But I don't want to get so big that you can't pick me up, Goppie!"  Yep.  He's a keeper!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Aw...that's too sweet. I guess you better start lifting weights so you can carry him when he's 15. LOL!

Anonymous said...

ain't love great!

Jim