Friday, July 9, 2010

A Blessing on Four Wheels

I know.  I can't believe it either.  A 2009 Toyota blessing.  God always blesses us in the most surprising ways!  A couple of weeks ago our 2001 Taurus "died" .  So we shared the 2002 Taurus for a week [not as easy a task as I thought].  For days I pondered what to do, I looked at several car lots, but it didn't look very promising.  THEN, it was what I like to call a Godincidence.  Everything just fell into place so I was able to purchase a like-new car at an affordable monthly payment.  I still am amazed.  And because I know you want to see it, I am including a couple of pictures. 




It is lovely.  Isn't it.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Julie said...

How nice! That's wonderful! Can you keep an eye out for a minivan for us? LOL!

danakat said...

Love the new car! Can I name it?

Anonymous said...

A very nice car for a very nice sister. Mom was very happy that you came to show her your new car. What a wonderful daughter.

Love Jim