Sunday, June 27, 2010

It is what it is!

That has become my new slogan over the past few months.  Feel free to borrow it.  The words say it all.  We must acknowledge that there are just some things we can't change; therefore, we simply work with "the hand we're dealt for the day" and let God take over.  I can't change the fact that Daniel's car "died" Thursday or that Dan missed a step and fell into the back yard or that my car needed servicing yesterday over and above the free tire rotation.  HOWEVER, I can be very thankful that our State Refund finally came in last week and that the salvage yard did give us a little money for the deceased car and that Dan did not break anything and that my amazing niece gave me a new blog look.  Life is all about focusing on the positive each day, recognizing our blessings, enjoying the fellowship of those God has placed around us, and sharing what we have with others.  I wish for each of you who read this post a blessed week full of God's blessings and opportunities to share with others.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I agree...you have to focus on the positive. So sorry about your & Daniel's car and Uncle Dan's fall. You are bound to have a better week next week! Love you!

danakat said...

Ugh. Bad weeks stink. But at least they sure do enhance the mediocre ones. :)