As promised, I have all the details on tonight's Christmas program. [Above is the logo on our T-shirts.] Maybe I am a litte prejudiced, but I think it was great! My little pre-schoolers did a super, over-the-top, energetic version of their three songs. Plus, they laughed all the way through their knock-knock jokes. Did I mention how cute they were wearing their red reindeer antlers?
The older children sang a musical entitled "Christmas Joy" and were amazing!! They sang out, remembered to smile, and focused on my direction [most of the time]. It sounded even better than I had imagined, considering it was the first time everyone was together to sing. I use the term "everyone" loosely since two were absent due to sickness and two others were "no shows."
This was my third time to direct the Christmas program. I truly love doing it! At church, we talk about each person finding their "life song." You know, discovering what God has called you to do with the talents He gave you. That's what's so amazing about God. He always calls us to do a task for Him that involves doing what we already love to do!! So I challenge you to look around where you worship and serve. What do you hear God calling you to do? If you hear the call, you better answer. You're missing out on some tremendous blessings.
Can you guess the call I hear now? I'm already so excited. I'm getting the CD this week to start learning the songs. June will be here soon. Which means Vacation Bible School can't be too far away. VBS here I come!!

1 comment:
So glad to hear it went well! I showed Trevor the videos I made over Thanksgiving of the songs you were singing with the girls. He loved it...especially when I joined in. I only have a little of "Old St. Nicholas Had A Tree," so I need to know what all was on it! :)
Post a Comment