Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

When I began this blog, I had expectations of posting regularly, maybe two or three times a week. Apparently, that was an unrealistic goal. As you can see, it has been 9 days since my last post! Where did the time go? What, if anything, have I accomplished?

Okay, let's see if I can remember. I have finally completed the process of decorating the tree and the house. That is a major accomplishment for me. And this year I made a decision to not STRESS about where to put all the STUFF. Afterall, I reasoned, the only people to see it will be family and they will love it no matter how it looks. No one from Southern Living will be coming by to take pictures. So I stopped trying to find the "perfect place" for everything. What a liberating idea. Also, I have been shopping, trying to find just the right something for each one on my list.

Last week was very busy at work. It was good busy. But it was still busy. We had the groundbreaking ceremony for our new Robotics Technology Park - the governor and over 300 people showed up. It turned out great, but there was much to do. Friday will be my last day to work for 2008. I don't have to go back until January 5, 2009! Yeah for holidays and annual leave!!

That's all for now. I'll try to post some pictures next time. I'd hate for you to miss my "more relaxed" decorating.

1 comment:

Julie said...

If someone from "Southern Living" happens to drop by your house. I will have NO CLUE as to who tipped them off.. :)