Now that I am "getting into" blogging, I decided to experiment with a new look. I wanted something that would express ME. This may not be the finished product, but it is close. I might need my daughter to tweak it a little. She is so talented!
Today I have been deciding when to pack away Christmas and I think that I have decided on this weekend. Having not had many vacation days for several months, I am wandering around the house in a daze trying to "get organized". Yes, it is a curse. My mind does not want to relax. Guess I'll put that at the top of my TO DO LIST: 1. Relax
Wish me luck on that!
Happy 15th Anniversary to an AMAZING couple ;)
14 years ago

2 comments:
I need to add that to my list too! My brain never wants to chill out! Love the new look!
I do love your changes! The title, the picture, the colors...you did good!
And I think I need to remember to relax more often too...but then it slowly turns into laziness. What is the balance, I wonder...?
Post a Comment