Bet you are wondering what I am doing making sheep sounds. Well, let me just explain that. It's because I am practicing with the children for the Christmas program! Yep, we are already knee deep in "Shepherds, Sheep, and a Savior" - our musical production. The music and lyrics are fun and VERY lively, to say the least. The kids are loving it! We practice each Wednesday night for just one hour, but let me tell you I am exhausted after that one hour! Next to directing the music at VBS, producing the children's Christmas program is a close second. I am truly blessed to be able to do something that I love as my "work" in the church!! It just don't get no better than that!
1 comment:
You'll have to teach Trevor some of the songs. He's starting to try & sing now...it's too cute.
Post a Comment