I am extremely proud of myself! I can actually verbalize my age and not cringe! It was a great day yesterday. My coworkers showered me with gifts, cards, calls and a wonderful lunch. My wonderful family did the same. I am very blessed. Thought you might like to see some pictures from our visit to Dana, Steve and the munchkins.
Yes. This is an amazing caramel apple pie made by Dana. We were able to eat it fresh from the oven! Oh, some recently learned knowledge that Dana and I would like to share - when the pie is hot, wait awhile before putting in the candles!!
They always humor me with a group shot. But then special occasions require group shots! It is very possible that some day in the future these will be collectors' items available on E-bay.
We can't seem to manage a "good" picture of Dan and I these days, but I thought this one was pretty good. Lil Man is still working on his photo "smile." It was a great day, so I think I'll have another birthday about this same time next year!
2 comments:
The pics are wonderful! I'm SO glad you had a great birthday! Can't wait to see you! :)
Mmm, that apple pie was good. And I can consent with that hot pie candle consentment. The candle literaly melted right as they were put in.
Post a Comment