Friday, March 19, 2010

New Responsibilities and a New Title

For the past three months, I have had to assume the responsibilities of the Secretary to the President [in addition to my usual duties].  It has been a little stressful . . . okay, maybe more than a little.  Over these past weeks I have come to the conclusion that I can actually handle the job . . . and the stress.  So I applied for the job and was selected for the position Wednesday the 17th.  You are now "looking at" the Secretary to the President of Calhoun Community College.  It is a little bit scary and and great deal exciting at the same time.  I am now in a position that I never dreamed I might hold.  That is what can happen when God opens a door.  You have to decide whether or not to enter.  I am very thankful for this amazing opportunity and blessing!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! Congratulations! Haven't heard from you lately...missed you. :( Very proud!!

B said...

Congrats Goppie!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news and well deserved. God will give you the strength to do the job.

Have fun.

Love Jim