Wednesday, March 31, 2010

She Reached Double Digits!

Our granddaughter K is now 10.  Yes, 10.  Hard for us to believe, too.  Her birthday was the 23rd, but we didn't manage to get together until Sunday afternoon to celebrate.  I thought I would share a few pictures:
Showing her card

Opening her present - with a little help from Lil Man

 Modeling her new PJ's 

In her newly remodeled room

In case you can't read "the writing on the wall" - it says, "Life is a stage . . . and I'd like to play the lead."  That's our girl.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, K.

3 comments:

danakat said...

You got some fun shots. I didn't know you took one of her room. Cute! And her blue wall makes a great backdrop...I'll have to remember that.

Julie said...

Love the saying on the wall!

Anonymous said...

Each family gets an actress - I guess we know who. Jim