I "hopped" down to Tuscaloosa today to visit with Mom for Easter. We enjoyed visiting, looking through old pictures, and cleaning out some "old stuff" from her dresser drawers. I took her an Easter basket, and my brother and his family had sent her flowers and a chocolate bunny. Also, she had gotten several cards, which she always likes to display. I tried to take a picture of the two of us . . . but that was a disaster! Probably because they looked too much like us. Here are a few pictures from our visit:
Her "Loot"
With her basket
With her flowers and bunny
3 comments:
Ahhhh...Grandmom. I miss her. :(
Happy you got to visit, though. Remind me tomorrow to have us all call her. 'Cause you know I'll get wrapped up in everyone being over and forget until 11pm.
Thanks for the pics! So glad you got to go see her! I forgot to call! I've had two grumpy boys all night who've done nothing but cry. Can I wish her a Happy Easter the day after???
We need to go see Grandmom sometime soon....
Hope you guys had a good time over there and a good Easter.
Post a Comment