Sunday, April 4, 2010

Inadequate Documentation of an Easter Sunday

Today is Easter Sunday and we were invited to Dana and Steve's house for lunch.  It was a beautiful day . . . the weather couldn't have been better.  Lunch was fantastic!  We had a great time eating and talking and eating and talking.  Well, you get the picture.  Except I didn't!  I took my camera, but forget to get pictures of everyone at the lovely table that Dana had set.  Oh well.  As we were leaving, the kids decided to go out and use the sidewalk chalk that Lil Man had gotten in his basket.  So the only pictures I have are of the kids as we were leaving.


B holding the egg chalk

 K and Lil Man drawing

And then the little girl from next door came over to take Lil Man for a ride.  How cute is that!?!?!?!?!?

We had a wonderful visit.  Hope all of you had a great day also.

2 comments:

danakat said...

Thanks again for sharing the day with us!

B said...

Carter has a girlfriend.....lol