Saturday, May 22, 2010

Guess Who Went to Space Camp!

B had the great opportunity to go to Space Camp last week with others from her 6th grade classes.  Poppa and I had the honor to be invited to the graduation ceremony Friday morning in the Davidson Center.  It was an amazing setting and we really enjoyed being there for the big event.  Here are some pictures [I really need a zoom lens, but these are better than none]

There were great rockets, artifacts and memorabilia all around us.

There was lots to look at while we waited for the "space cadets" to arrive.

 I know that it is difficult to see, but I promise that is B getting her certificate.


Poppa, Steve and B looking into a space capsule.


Telling Mom all about her week.
What it boiled down to was B had a great time.  The bed was awful.  The food was good.  She would like to go to Summer Space Camp now.  That's our girl!

3 comments:

B said...

Aw, thanks for posting about graduation and stuff. :)

Julie said...

I...am...sooooooooooooo jealous.

Congrats B! I want to hear ALL about it at Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Such a great thing to experience. Dana looks so happy to see her eldest child. Cute pic!