Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Poppa

Yesterday was Dan's birthday and, even though he didn't feel that well, I believe he had a good day.  He had received several cards and a couple of phone calls throughout the day.  Then our family gathered in the evening for cake, dinner, gifts and games for the birthday boy.  I was too busy "coordinating and calling out Bingo" to get a lot of pictures, but here are a representative few.
Little Man loves birthday candles the BEST!

Poppa reading the card that K had made for him.

B and Dana just "chillin" as Poppa opens gifts.

Lil Man and Steve

Poppa with his favorite trio!

Daniel and I were there, we just didn't get in the pictures.  The most fun of the evening was playing games for prizes [Nothing big, just $1 items and candy bars].  We'll have to do that again soon.  Happy Birthday, Dan!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh no! I didn't know it was Uncle Dan's birthday! Tell him "Happy Belated Birthday" from his favorite niece! Love you SOOOOOOO much!