Sunday, June 20, 2010

It Was a BLAST!!!

A Galactic Blast!  That was the title of VBS this past week.  As always it was a week full of energetic "cadets", great music, special crafts, amazing Bible stories, exciting science experiments, and fun fellowship.  B got to be a volunteer helper for the first time, K was a cadet, and Lil Man was in the preschool class. Wish you could have been there with us.  Just so you can "get a feel" for the week, I am sharing some pictures.  Enjoy.

This was the stage and backdrop where I led music - "Moons and Tunes"

Our sanctuary was transformed into the starship Galactic Praise!

This green gorilla is Galileo who helped teach the cadets about praising God.
Here is B coming back into the Worship Center for closing assembly.

Lil Man and K were not far behind.

I saved the best picture for last!

This is always one of my very favorite weeks of the whole year!  It's the perfect combination of children and music.  What a blessing!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad it went well. Love the pics!